Re: Project description, news and plans.

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Every update you turn my dreams into a reality!

I thank you and your team for allowing us the privilege to use Essence UCS.

So awesome...

Thanks for backing...

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

This is awesome! We already decided to use this tool, if you allow us to :-) It should be amazing to see the world through this stuff big_smile

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Version 0.6.05 available!! New features overiew will be little later in video. In new version was improved code injection, it now becomes much more stable and in 95-99% runs with first attempt. In theory this possibly can also solve problems with win8. It will be greate if someone will check this.

Post's attachments

pic-20150715-231657.png 239.98 kb, 1 downloads since 2015-07-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hey StaticZ I am really interested in using your Shell... So is it possible that I can do this?

And one question: How are you dealing with dynamics on your project? Cause with centred I am just doing statics, which programm are you using for your dynamics?

Cheers

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

With dynmaics I mean all the stuff you can later use in the game like chests, or furniture, or other things you place dynamically to be changed freely by the players.

Mark Twain

Post's attachments

adddoor.png 1.18 mb, 1 downloads since 2015-08-10 

props5_33.png 395.05 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Ah wow... This is possible with the Client Shell? O_° Amazing! So much better then the original stuff, and yes I really want to get rid of Pandoras Box and Stuff... WOW, you are really a programming hero :-)

Wonderful!

Mark Twain

Not this all is just RunUO scripts nothing special and will work on vanila clients as well as on shelled one )

Any way as I know there are no any other special software for working with dynamics... I think it was be greate to get new version of GOD client but its all are dreams )))

Shell is used more for hacking client when it needs making somthing that original cant... And there are tons of such things and their number growing from version to version.

Hey, is it possible to add a complete new gump size? Like a new paperdoll which is larger then the original? As far as I see it this is possible with your shell. And another thing, if I add new gumps there are normally some restrictions in the amount of gumps and where you place male or female gumps. If you now increase the file size (possible for gumpart.mul?) is this then changing, or did you figure out how we can add more gumps and overcome this males on this slots and females on this slots crap^^

Cheers

Mark Twain

Very impressive!

If you need just gumps, I can help you out ;-) I can send to you just as a little gift my gumps I did for the original UO. So pls give me your mail addy (Via Forum it is not possible), then this is not a problem.
This stuff will definitly solve your search for new gump stuff :-)

Cheers

Mark Twain

my mail and JID: staticz@uoquint.ru

Thanks very much

You got mail :-) Show some pictures when it is implemented big_smile

Mark Twain

Yes I take a look and was impressive, it's one of best gumps!!And as i understand most of all can be colorizes with partial hue (it's other problem of many other works - they are beautifule, but there creaters seems don't think about changing color of them by hues)

Thanks big_smile  Yes, a lot of them are partitial hue. Since I really like if they are in nice coloring. :-)

Mark Twain

I'm looking for clients 7.0.21.1 and 7.0.21.2 (not distros just *.exe), if some one have them please share with me. They will help much me for solving how winter season are working

Hey, I guess I have at least one of them, but at home so I can just look in 3 weeks for that.

Cheers

Mark Twain