Topic: Project description, news and plans.

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

Re: Project description, news and plans.

As for all who are wating, I'm glad to say that first reales is just close to be ready. I have much troubles after changic compiler, so I had to rewrite inject and memory hooking code several times. Now it's works fine, but not soo confidential as it was befor. In any case I'm to tide to rewrite it again now, so maybe in late realese I will repair old methods. Friendly speaking most difficults was not with shell itself and even not with reverse coding, but with shell GUI and it's interaction with client. And sure with SDK part. To make ability to use this shell safty on other shards I had to make very crasy system, to prevent access developers of one shard for data from others.... So in my mind the main merit of first release will be just in that it's can lunch client xD.

As for features that are implemented, and will be implemented next - I wrote in first post....

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...

First relese is available for downloading!!!!!!!

Where is the download url for first release for testing?

This all sounds amazing, the images you attached don't seem to be working though. They all go to a dead link.

Error#237: Wrong default map sizes for map0
Error#240: Not working other version except PCX7180
Improvment #238: Problems with statics on minimap for custom maps
Improvment #241: Change scene draw range
Post's attachments

20140528-193802.jpg 670.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

20140528-193921.jpg 575.14 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

20140528-194029.jpg 371.08 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Awesome work!

Thanks, but this can cause some problems, I don't test this all much, just run for several minutes in client to make sure that this works ))

I am in love with essence UCS. Can not thank you enough StaticZ!
The change in draw range made me very excited! This has been one of the milestones that I had hoped to see come true.
Keep up the great work!

I would be glad to test this as soon as possible on my project. Actually it is a bit too early to do so, but anyway It would be interesting to see if this solves most of our problems (To limited Art.mul (for Ships and large items which uses a lot of space)), not being able to implement new chairs for example... and so on. But for increased files sizes one would also need a tool to fill for example the art up to 0xffff, is this possible?

Greetings

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

Hey StaticZ, Happy New Year!

Any plans for an update or new release in the near future?

Hi, thanks. Happy new Year you too. As for update I think at the end of month it will be smile

PS By the way, what about win8 ? It's not working on it?

Hey,

all of this sounds pretty awesome big_smile

...but I cannot see the video... Because of the music it is not available to me...

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain

How it can be? )

German restrictions for Music.. called GEMA (-.-°) complete sh**!

Mark Twain

Use Tor browser or smth like it, I think it will allow to ignore such restrictions )))